Hey Ashley + Jeff, what a wonderful time it is to be in love!
As you embark on the next chapter of your lives, I want to be there to document and support you through the important moments of your love story.
After over 20 years of experience, specializing in people photography, a trained eye for details and capturing moments, and features on some of the most exclusive wedding blogs, I can promise you an unforgettable experience and timeless images from your wedding. My goal is to capture your love and relationship that truly represent who you are... and all the in-between moments.
Please find below my current collections for Toronto weddings.
Ashley, since we're friends and have known each other for years, you get a courtesy 25% off any collection. We can do cash as well if you want to save on taxes.
Should you not find exactly what you are looking for, I will be happy to create something more suited to your needs, as well.
Coverage by Joee Wong and Associate for up to 16 hours of consecutive coverage. For multi-day weddings, this coverage can be split between days.
Coverage by Joee Wong and Associate for up to 12 hours of consecutive coverage as well as a local engagement session at a location of your choice.
Coverage by Joee Wong and Associate for up to 10 hours of consecutive coverage as well as a local engagement session at a location of your choice.
$1,000 / day
$750 / hour
Additional Day (8 hours)
12"x12" Luxury Fine Art Album
10-spreads, flush mount
10"x10" Luxury Fine Art Album
10-spreads, flush mount
8"x8" Luxury Fine Art Albums
10-spreads, flush mount
$1,150 / pair
Note: Additional spreads (2-pages) are
$175 / spread
$750 + 2 nights accommodations
$750/day + 3 nights accommodations
I have over 20 years of experience photographing 700+ private events around the world for discerning clientele.
As private events are unpredictable (anything can happen!), you can rest assured, I have the technical expertise to handle your weddings but most importantly, I will be there to take care of you.
I have experience fixing updo’s, bustling dresses, securing veils, tying bowties, and even ironing shirts for the groom!
What matters most is that I will be the best emotional support on the most significant day of your life. The last thing I want is for you to worry, and I will do my best to help you through your day. This is your day to celebrate!
By the end of our first meeting, we will have fostered a friendship, and you will see how your day is important to me too.
My journey to becoming a photographer was by no means conventional.
Since I was a child, I had very little interest in books.... unless there were lots of images. Certain images would speak to me and I loved the feeling of being drawn into the story. Naturally, I was attracted to images and stories of people.
Although I always had a keen interest in the visual arts, I attended university for a pre-med program, then worked as an Equity Trader at one of the largest brokerage firms in North America before leaving it all to pursue my calling: photography.
Specifically, people photography.
Born in Toronto, Canada, I now split my time between New York City and Los Angeles while photographing all over the world.
My style of photography is deeply rooted in the art of photojournalism. In an oversaturated industry where everyone’s work looks the same, my strength lies in emotive storytelling.
As a wedding photographer, I strive to do so much more than creating beautiful images. My goal is to make you comfortable and feel great. In turn, you will look great. To achieve this, I spend ample time cultivating my relationships with my couples so they have the most memorable experience. Come the wedding day, I am simply part of your extended family.
You can count on me to make you feel heard, bring your vision to life, and capture all of the wonderful moments in their most beautiful light when it comes to your wedding day. Our team will take care of every aspect of the day so you can enjoy celebrating with those you love.
1. Timeless imagery. My aim is for your photos to speak to you. I want the images to trigger the emotions you felt that day -- only happiness. If you're looking for photos with smoke bombs or dark and moody edits, I am not the one for you. Timelessness will never go out of style.
2. My team. Every member of my team has been mentored by me. A team that is completely in sync with each other means you do not have to worry about moments missed. It means we will all be laser focused to document all the moments throughout that day.
3. Limited Weddings. By taking on no more than 12 weddings per year, I can guarantee the best possible experience. At the same time, I am able to work on staying as healthy as possible - physically, and more importantly, mentally. I am a boutique studio and I personally photograph every wedding of mine. I have yet to miss a wedding in my 20 years of photographing private events.
4. Access. I'm known for replying to emails/msgs all hours of the day. My goal is reply to you as soon as possible and sometimes it's just faster to text me and I'm ok with that as long as boundaries are respected.
5. Your sounding board. I have seen it all. The good, the bad, the ugly. Whether you need help with your wedding attire, color pallette, scheduling, or anything...I am here for you. I am a wealth of information and will help you through the planning process.
6. Quick turnaround. You should receive your fully edited wedding gallery within 8-10 weeks after your special day, depending on my workload. You may or may not see some sneak peeks shortly after your wedding. I will not confirm or deny that :)
7. Album design. My luxury fine art albums are handcrafted in Italy with the the utmost care, using the finest archival materials to ensure a long life. I am a firm believer in printing your photos. And it starts with your first family heirloom -- your wedding album.
Selecting your wedding photographer is, no question, one of the biggest decisions you will have to make for your wedding plans.
It would be an honour to be a part of your wedding!
If you’re interested in next steps, please contact me at [email protected] or at the following numbers:
LA +1 424-457-0886 | New York +1 929-581-0008 | Toronto +1 416-219-9401